Farmers Market Guest: Chef Michele Morris
Michele Morris is a successful chef and owner of Cooking with Michele®. She has a passion for cooking that started when she was as young as 5 years old. Michele has an extensive background in cooking which includes:
- Cook Street School of Fine Cooking – Denver, CO
- Le Cordon Bleu – Paris, France
- Cooking in an Undiscovered Hill Town – Casperia, Italy
- Ecole Ritz Escoffier – Paris, France
- The School of Gourmet Cooking and Catering – Atlanta, GA
- Cookin’ Cajun Cooking School – New Orleans, LA
- Hofmann Escuale de Hosteleria – Barcelona, Spain
- Oaxacan Cooking with Carmen – Playa del Carmen, Mexico
- International Wine Guild – Certified Chef of Wine Arts, Executive Sommelier
- The Awaiting Table Cookery School – Lecce, Italy
- On Rue Tatin Cooking School – Louviers, France
She started Cooking with Michele® in 2006 and delights in sharing her passion for food, wine, and cooking with her students of all ages.
We are excited to host Chef Michele at this week’s Slow Food Farmers Market at The Source. She will be creating a dish to sample at the market using ingredients that vendors will be selling that day. Come check it out and taste some deliciously prepared food!
Learn more about Chef Michele and her business at her website.