[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][divider line_type=”No Line”][heading]
In-School Cooking Classes
Slow Food cooking classes provide hands-on, inquiry based experiences for students to develop cooking intuition based on taste education and kitchen skills. We allow learners to gain comfort with kitchen equipment and cooking, so that they can experiment with flavors and ingredients on their own.
- Classes are at least 1 hour (see descriptions below), and can be longer depending on your schedule.
- Class size should be kept to under 30 children for the most effective lesson – if you have a larger group, please call to discuss options.
- Each school may have two free classes per year, but we are happy to teach additional classes for $75 each.
- You are responsible for the cost and purchasing of ingredients for the lesson – we will provide you with a shopping list.
- Inform us of any food allergies or special diets.
- We will bring all cooking equipment needed for the class.
All classes are from our new curriculum – click here to download the PDF files or to purchase a book.
Or click here to see a quick overview of classes. If you would like to try any of the lessons on your own, please let us know and you can borrow the grain mill, tomato processor and/or rolling pins.
To register for a class or if you have any questions, please contact Slow Food Denver at firstname.lastname@example.org.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][image_with_animation image_url=”1072″ alignment=”center” animation=”Fade In” img_link_target=”_self”][/vc_column][/vc_row]